INTERCEPTIVE ORTHODONTICS WITH MYOBRACE MELBOURNE
A “No Braces” solution to crooked teeth and malocclusion has a new name – Myobrace Huntingdale. This treatment is used in the early stages of teeth development so straighten teeth and improve oral habits.
Myobrace Clayton is a plastic device, more like a mouthguard, that is used to address negative oral habits by training correct oral posture. The occlusion of your child’s teeth is severely impacted by the position of the jaws, tongue and teeth in relation to each other. Overcrowding also leads to crooked teeth.
WHAT IS MYOBRACE OAKLEIGH?
Myobrace is the latest invention to join the “no braces” option of teeth alignment. The treatment addresses the real issues that cause misalignment whilst straightening the teeth.
CAUSES OF CROOKED TEETH
– Thumb and finger sucking
– Breathing through the mouth
– Dummy and blanket sucking
– Thrusting the tongue when swallowing
– Reverse swallow
THE TREATMENT PLAN
When you come and visit us, we will give you a thorough examination and take X-rays and photographs of your teeth, posture, and face so that an informed decision on the suitability of the treatment and the best way forward. The length and the cost of the treatment will be discussed with you in detail. Both are dependent on how well you respond to the treatment and the number of visits you need before the treatment is complete.
THE WORKINGS OF THE MYOBRACE GLEN WAVERLY TREATMENT
This treatment does not involve wearing ugly and uncomfortable braces, nor do you have to wear myobrace appliances throughout the day and night. You only need to wear it for a minimum of two hours every day and overnight as well. Along with this, you will be instructed to do “myfunctional exercises” that will help you correct your oral posture.
ADVANTAGES OF EARLY TREATMENT WITH MYOBRACE CHADSTONE
– Reduces the need for adult teeth removal
– Reduces treatment time for braces, if required in the future
– Healthy facial growth optimized
– Correct undersized, oversized or asymmetrical jaw growth
– Improves poor muscle functioning and breathing through the mouth
– Reduction in the risk of trauma of protruding teeth
– Creates or reserves space for crowded teeth
– Stops poor oral habits such as finger or thumb sucking beyond the age of six
WHY OPT FOR MYOBRACE MONASH
– Avoid teeth extraction
– Cost effective option
– No fixed braces
– Reduces treatment time
– To be worn for two hours daily and then overnight
– Retrains and harnesses the child’s natural growth
– Less discomfort
For a full and detailed examination, walk into any one of our branches. We will be more and happy to discuss all treatment options with you and recommend the one that suits you best.